Having trouble sleeping? Here are some ideas that always relax me:
1. Clear your mind- empty your brain of any thoughts and try to concentrate on the air flowing in and out of your lungs
2. Tighten and relax- clench up your body as much as you can, then slowly relax yourself
3. Take deep, relaxed breaths(this tends to make me yawn)
4. Think of a happy, carefree place- this could be a vacation home, or even a part of your own house
5. Read a book before you go to bed- It helps clear your mind of the stressful day. Also, I find that if I'm not very active that day or I stare at a screen right before I go to bed, I don't sleep very well.
The Final Post
6 years ago